naspeh[at]gmail.com | Yaremche, Ukraine | remote only
I'm a passionate python developer with over a decade of experience in web development. I'm especially strong in back-end development, good in automation and deployment (including CI/CD), occasionally I can do modern front-end.
I love simplicity. I usually choose fewer abstractions to be closer to the lower layer.
I love open source. In my spare time, I enjoy pursuing perfection on my open source projects:
- Mailur – a lightweight webmail inspired by Gmail
- Timefor – a command-line time tracker (my first recent dive into golang)
- more projects on github page.
Technologies I've been actively using:
- Python since Oct 2009;
- PostgreSQL and Redis since Mar 2012;
- Git since Dec 2009;
- Linux since Jul 2008;
- Containers since Aug 2014 (podman, docker, lxc, systemd-nspawn);
- Golang recently.
05.2019 – present 15five.com (continuous performance management platform, remote)
django developer; drove the development of few big features (third-party integrations); was responsible for demo accounts; participated in improving CI and development workflows; drove the introduction of isort and black.
04.2018 – 11.2018 datarobot.com (automated machine learning platform, remote)
python developer; focused on tools that improve developer workflow; was working on different integrations for Slack, Github, and Jenkins; optimized parallel execution of hours long functional tests over Jenkins slaves.
09.2016 – 10.2017 sourcefabric.org (open source tools for journalism, remote)
python developer and DevOps; was working on Superdesk; quickly became responsible for testing instances; developed from scratch Fireq using LXC containers (we were using them in production) for continuous deployment of testing instances (on every branch and PR) and other automation of Superdesk related projects.
Python developer since October 2009
- 11.2015 – 06.2016 scribesense.com (remote); postgres and python developer;
- 08.2014 – 08.2015 likealocalguide.com (remote); python developer.
- 01.2012 – 04.2013 ostrovok.ru; python developer;
- 12.2009 – 01.2011 42 Coffee Cups (remote); python developer;
- 03.2007 – 02.2009 ArtLab (remote); php developer.
- 11.2006 – 03.2007 Zebra; php developer.
2000 – 2005 Dnipropetrovsk National University
Master, Mechanical Mathematics
I love my family. I love the mountains, music, and Chinese tea.